Taxes, Charitable Giving and The New Normal
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2021
Time: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Location: Great Hall, Midland, MI -- Isabella Bank, Mt. Pleasant, MI
Speaker: David Bennett, President of Community Foundation Research and Training Institute
Mr. Bennett's presentation is designed to provide information on the following topics:
- Recent Federal Income Taxes Changes
- The New Standard Deduction - What does it mean for charitable giving?
- The Estate Tax – Does it still matter?
- Donor Advised Funds as Planning Tool
- Donating Retirement Assets
- Gifts with Income and their Tax Consequences
- Proposed Tax Changes in the Biden Administration